A rare opportunity to secure a Hunters Hill home of great stature and history for immense value for money. With the owners committed to a sale, this majestic 1205sqm landholding awaits new ownership.
It's home to a magnificent 1893 sandstone manor, 'Eurondella', transformed by a no-expense-spared restoration, privately set amid beautifully landscaped formal grounds with heated swimming pool.
The sale represents an unrepeatable chance to make yourself at home in a landmark property rich in both heritage and luxury.
• Four bedrooms including grand master suite plus additional study/5th bed
• Stately, classic formal lounge, dining and reading rooms
• Expansive casual entertaining area with French doors
• Contemporary Corian Miele induction kitchen, ducted a/c
• Italian limestone bathrooms, traditional lacework verandahs
• Beautifully manicured gardens and box hedges
• Italian limestone terrace with glass mosaic heated pool
• Leadlight windows, working marble fireplaces, bay windows
CO-AGENT COBDEN & HAYSON
0411 519 190 or email@example.com